- Band students use their music theory books to learn about different music pitches.
- Public speaking. Students have numerous opportunities to practice their presentation skills.
- Artists in action. Groups of students work at making Christmas wreaths.
- Daily practice. The Accelerated Reading Program is part of the students' daily schedule.
- Friends! Enjoying recess time.
- Ninth grade health class learns about the muscular and skeletal systems.
- Game plan. Second graders plan their recess game.
- Individualized instruction for high school students aims at maximizing their learning experience.
- At LCCS students use iPads to practice their reading skills.