Dear Prospective Parents:
We thank you for your interest in our school! Our admissions procedures have been developed to guide and support parents through the process of learning about a new school and becoming involved. To get started:
1. Contact the school office to schedule a tour of the campus and meet the administrative staff.
2. Pick up a registration packet from the school office or download the forms HERE.
3. Complete the registration packet and read the Parent/Student Handbook.
4. Return completed registration packet to the school office and submit registration payment. At this point, your student is officially enrolled!
5. You will receive an e-mail alert to notify you of the New Parent Orientation. This orientation discusses in further detail all of the school programs, opportunities for involvement, community service hours, etc.
6. Follow e-mail communications and check the website calendar to remain informed about school news and upcoming events.
For more information, call (575)526-2517